Super Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts have found wide acceptance in various industries because of being heat resistant. These are required for transporting materials above the temperature of 120°C. Our Super Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts are also resistant to oils and minerals. Our range of Super Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts is made from optimum raw materials to assure high durability. They are used for handling materials like Coke, Sinter, Phosphate, and Clinker, etc.
These belts are widely used for power transmission purposes in various industries. Our Super Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts prevent fire from spreading over the entire belt. We offer them in varying sizes, lengths, and other specifications to meet the exact demands of our valued customers.
Benefits of Our Conveyor Belts:
- Covers temperature up to 200°C
- Type ‘TCC’ covers temperatures up to 400°C
- High tensile strength
- Low stretch EP fabric
- Robust construction wear & tear resistant
- Excellent heat & abrasion resistant
- Cover rubber compound perfect to protect conveyor belt from cracking and hardening by heat
- Rubber cover and carcass capable to withstand high temperature